Make a difference in animals’ lives by volunteering
Our amazing volunteers help in nearly every area of our shelter – exercising our dogs, socializing our cats, helping out with adoptions, working with animals in quarantine, working at adoption events, serving on committees, and more! We couldn’t do the work we do and save animals without the help of our amazing volunteers. If you’re ready to join a team of passionate, committed animal lovers who aim to make a difference, sign up to be a volunteer today.
- You must be 18 years or older to volunteer. For children and teens under 18, check out our Camp PIN Pals and Teen Shadow programs.
- We do not offer short-term volunteer opportunities for individuals. For info about corporate or other group volunteering opportunities, email us at email@example.com
- Attend an orientation. You’ll learn the basics about our shelter, safety tips, and the roles available for volunteers. We’ll have you fill out a volunteer application to find out the area you’re interested in. Check out our upcoming volunteer orientations.
- Once you’ve attended an orientation, we’ll split you into small groups or give you a one-on-one training with a volunteer mentor based on your interest area.
- After a few training sessions, you’ll get put on our schedule and be set to work with our animals!
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!